Sunday, August 30, 2009

My First Real Makeup


Hi everybody. It's Amanda. I will be on here from time to time to help Sheila out with this blog. Tonight I get to be the one to tell you about our makeup shopping trip. I played with makeup growing up like most girls do and in junior high I wore a little bit of drugstore makeup, but I remember the summer going into my freshman year of high school when my big sister who was a sophisticated college girl took me shopping for my first real makeup. I felt so grown up. I was so happy today that we were able to share that experience with Jill.

Eileen could not have been nicer as she did his makeover explaining just what she was doing and just what products she was using. I guess Jill is now a Clinique girl. She still has to keep working with the heels. She's made very nice progress but isn't quite there yet. She was so embarrassed to be sitting there in the chair though except for walking through the mall to pick out some sleepwear she really wasn't exposed to too many actual people because we were all crowding around her.

I don't know what it all means. I do know that I enjoy the process of making her more and more feminine and I do know that the fact we are doing it whether she wants to or not makes things more fun for me and not less. On the other hand I do have empathy for her and I would never want to really humiliate her or give her anything that she couldn't handle. We walk a very fine line.

We still want some help with introductory bondage lessons, breast forms, and makeup tutorials. I'd also love to know what music you think is especially perfect for a sissy--I'm fond of that Beyonce song "If you liked it then you should have put a ring on it" or "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun". List your song selections if you could. I hope you're enjoying this blog. We definitely want to hear from our readers. I also like reading your comments for our little miss priss. Some of you are experts on teasing her. Are you all sissies? I'm betting 99% of you are. That's cool :)

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment