Saturday, August 22, 2009

Proper Care of Our Sissy

Welcome to our blog.  It's meant to be a companion to Welcome to State U.   I am a sophomore at a midwestern universiy.  My 3 best friends are Heather, Amanda, and Karen.  My name is Sheila, but because of my baby sister my nickname has always been She She.  I love my friends and my college is alright, but a lot of the guys here can be real jerks.   We saw it last year as some of the nicest freshmen boys at orientation were spending all their time drunk and horny by the Spring.  Now, we love a good party, but we expect to be treated well just the same.

This year, in the freshman class, a boy by the name of Bill stood out.   He believed he was God's gift to women.   He comes from money, which he thinks can buy him whatever he wants.   Unfortunately, he pissed off Heather and Amanda and by extension Karen and myself too.   As a prank, we convinced him there was an elaborate costume party and wouldn't take no for an answer so he showed up for beginning of the year meetings in a dress.   We thought that was hysterical, but seeing it's effect on him gave us the idea that we could really make this work for us.

Bill, or as we call her Jill, will not be becoming one of those obnoxious guys I was telling you about earlier.   Instead we are making it our mission that by the Spring he will look, act, talk, and even think as femininely as possible.  We don't kid ourselves, he's going to fight us every step of the way.  Frankly, that just kind of adds to the fun.   He is a very small guy and he has a very pretty face.  He is a natural for this.  He can wear all our clothes, but he will be shopping for his own.  He has a 27 inch waist and a 34 inch chest.  His biceps are 9 inches in circumference which is smaller than all of us except Karen whose are also 9 inches.   He's barely 5 foot 7 inches tall and he doesn't have a lot of body hair.

We have some big plans for him and we hope you'll follow us too.  I don't know if anybody is following his blog yet, but we have made some major changes to it.  If you have any suggestions on how to get the most out of Jill please comment.  We're interested both in humiliating her and making her constantly more feminine so we'll take suggestions for both.   I hope to convince my friends to post here as well.   Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

  1. once a month you should make her have "a time of the month"

    ReplyDelete